Stainless steel pipe guardrails are commonly found in s […]
Stainless steel pipe guardrails are commonly found in some public places such as housing, colleges, subway entrances, and hospital outpatient clinics. They play a key role in safety maintenance and safety protection. The choice of raw materials is also related stainless steel shower pipe to the quality of all projects. The 304 stainless steel pipe with good raw materials and high cost performance is a comfortable choice for the project businessmen. Why is it that 304 stainless steel pipe is more suitable for the guardrail project?
Superior performance of 304 stainless steel pipe
1. The stainless steel pipe made of 304 material is very environmentally friendly, safe and reliable.
2. 304 stainless steel pipes can be bent to a large extent, and engineering construction can be carried out according to the strong distortion of stainless steel pipes.
3. 304 stainless steel pipe has excellent resistance to strong acid and alkali corrosion, and it is not easy to rust.
4. The quality of 304 stainless steel pipe is very light, easy to carry out transportation and installation, which greatly reduces the cost of engineering projects.
Is 304 stainless steel pipe not rust-free?
1. There is a greater probability of rusting when other metal materials are bonded to the stainless steel pipe wall. The corrosion caused by other metal materials attached to the stainless steel pipe is generally not very serious. Use a sponge or cloth to clean up with a neutral detergent, whitening toothpaste or soapy water. You can also remove the rust in the stainless steel pipe. .
2. The surface of stainless steel adheres to the organic compound juice, and the organic matter will be immersed into the surface of the metal material for a long time.
3. Acidic, alkaline and acidic chemicals adhered to the surface of stainless steel cause partial corrosion.
4. When there are many harmful substances in the exhaust pipe, the stainless steel pipe is also very easy to cause rust. Stainless steel pipe stainless steel environmental pollution can be cleaned with stainless steel rust removing paste.
5. There is more salt in the seaside air and it is easy to cause stainless steel pipes to rust. It is recommended that the stainless steel pipes used on the beach should also be resistant to chlorine corrosion. Different application categories use different stainless steel pipes.