Water pipes are an indispensable building material in o […]
Water pipes are an indispensable building material in our home decoration. Nowadays many families install water pipes, and the first choice is stainless steel water pipes. Because they think that stainless steel water pipes are not easy to rust, and they are used for a long time. In fact, this idea is not completely correct. The stainless steel water pipe is not easy to rust, which does not mean that it will never rust. If certain maintenance measures are not taken in daily life, it will quickly rust and the service life will be shortened. If you want to keep the stainless steel water pipes as bright as new, you should pay attention to maintenance of stainless steel water pipes. stainless steel shower tube Let's let Fuwo editors share with you some methods of stainless steel water pipe maintenance.
Stainless steel water pipe maintenance methods are as follows:
1. Pour soy sauce, oil stains and other substances into the stainless steel water pipe as little as possible in daily life, because the two are prone to chemical reaction, which may cause the stainless steel water pipe to rust.
2. Before installing the stainless steel water pipe, you can apply a layer of vegetable oil to the surface of the water pipe, and then dry it slightly with a slight fire. The purpose of this is to extend the service life of the stainless steel water pipe, and it is also easier to clean.
3. If there are signs of rust on the outer surface of the stainless steel water pipe, it is necessary to apply stainless steel wax specially used for rust removal to the rust. After cleaning the wax, the outer surface of the water pipe will be changed again.
4. In daily life, try not to hit the stainless steel water pipe with sharp objects.
5. When transporting the stainless steel water pipe, the water pipe should be packed and fixed with something to avoid collision between the water pipe and the water pipe, or other sharp objects, which will easily cause dents on the surface of the water pipe and are not beautiful enough.
6. Once the outer surface of the stainless steel water pipe is scratched, you can use a dry towel dipped in a little stainless steel care agent, and then wipe the scratched area, and use the abrasive wheel to polish it gently until the scratches disappear.
7. One way to restore the gloss of the surface of the stainless steel water pipe is to apply it to the surface with a soft cloth and stainless steel detergent, and the water pipe will immediately become bright and beautiful. However, this method cannot be used frequently. If it is commonly used, the original luster of the water pipe may be difficult to restore.