If you accidentally fall to the ground and cause […]
If you accidentally fall to the ground and cause serious rupture, you can only buy a replacement of the same model. If there is no water coming out, it is mostly clogged, and you need to disassemble the nozzle and clean the scale inside. If the rubber ring at the joint or the joint is aging, just replace it with a new accessory.
How to clean the shower head
1. The shower head is easy to remove, take off the shower head, soak it in a small basin filled with white vinegar, soak for about 2 hours, and then scrub it with a toothbrush.
2. Baking soda can also descale the stainless steel shower sprinkler suit . Baking soda is often used in the kitchen, this product is mainly used for baking noodles. First, heat the baking soda in a pot, then remove the nozzle and immerse it in the baking soda water.
3. All shower nozzles should be soaked in water. For sanitary products that are difficult to disassemble, fill the bag with baking soda, put it on sanitary ware, and wipe it with a dry towel after 30 minutes.
4. Toothpaste can also remove the dust on the shower nozzle. The scale that accumulates in the shower nozzle for a long time is like a human tooth. The decontamination ingredients in toothpaste can effectively remove stubborn stains, such as water and alkali.
5. Apply toothpaste to the dirty area of the faucet or shower head, wipe gently with a large brush, and then rinse the toothpaste foam with clean water. For smaller areas, you can reapply toothpaste and rub with a small brush.
6. It is best not to get wet when scrubbing with toothpaste. Water has a specific lubricating effect, so it can reduce the friction between toothpaste and dust. In addition, when cleaning the shower head, not all detergents are suitable for cleaning, so it is best to use relatively mild objects.