1. If there are other dissimilar metal particles attach […]
1. If there are other dissimilar metal particles attached to the surface of the stainless steel decorative tube, the two will have an electrochemical reaction in the relatively humid air. The protective film on the surface of the stainless steel decorative pipe is damaged. Cause "electrochemical corrosion"
2. Organic juice is attached to the surface of the stainless steel decorative tube, such as vegetable juice, soup, saliva and the like. Organic acids are produced in the presence of water and oxygen. Over time, it will corrode the surface of the stainless steel decorative pipe.
3. If it is in the air containing a lot of sulfide, carbon oxide, and nitrogen oxide, stainless steel shower pipe it will become water when it is cold. Form sulfuric acid, nitric acid, nitric acid liquid. It will also cause chemical corrosion and cause the rust of the stainless steel decorative pipe.
4. There are other chemical substances attached to the surface of the stainless steel decorative pipe. Such as: alkali water and lime water for decoration walls. It will also cause local corrosion. It is the substances of acids, bases, and salts.
5. In coastal areas, 304 stainless steel decorative pipes are also easily corroded by seawater.
6. The composition of stainless steel decorative pipes of some black-hearted manufacturers does not meet the requirements of national standards, and will rust.