The application fields of stainless steel pipe fittings […]
The application fields of stainless steel pipe fittings are mainly home appliances, home appliances, petroleum, chemical industry, smelting, power, water conservancy, water supply, heating, gas supply, natural gas, ships, large-scale infrastructure, offshore water platforms.
1. Stainless steel pipe fittings can be used in the vehicle / automotive industry: the use of high-strength stainless steel to make the car body structure can greatly reduce the weight of the vehicle and enhance the strength of the car body structure. Using stainless steel as the vehicle panel and decorative parts can reduce maintenance costs.
2. Stainless steel pipe fittings are used in industry, and it is very convenient to connect stainless steel pipe fittings on site for people to use.
3. Stainless steel pipe fittings are used in the water industry: the problem of water pollution during its storage and transportation has been paid more and more attention. A large number of practical proofs show that stainless steel is the most suitable material for the water industry such as water storage, storage, transportation, purification, regeneration, and seawater desalination. Its advantages are: corrosion resistance, earthquake resistance, water saving, sanitation (no rust and patina), light weight (reducing 1/3), less maintenance, long life (40 years of use), low life cycle cost, acceptable Green and environmentally friendly materials for recycling.
4. Stainless steel pipe fittings are used in the home appliance industry: In the home appliance industry, the large amount of stainless steel is the inner cylinder of the automatic washing machine, the inner tank of the water heater, the outer shell of the microwave oven, the lining of the refrigerator, and the ferrite stainless steel is mostly used.
5. Stainless steel pipe fittings are used in construction, it is one of the earliest fields of stainless steel application. In terms of architectural decoration, at present, stainless steel is mainly used in the outer walls of high-rise buildings, indoor and outer column coating, handrails, floors, elevator siding, doors, windows, curtain walls and other internal and external decorations and components. The surface-treated, colored and plated stainless steel plate solves the problem of easy fingerprints after touching, and further expands the application range of stainless steel.