Where can I test the difference between tempered shower […]
Where can I test the difference between tempered shower glass
The most important part of the shower partition is the glass. The area of the glass is large and the shower area is relatively slippery. Therefore, the safety of the glass is the top priority. Although everyone knows that glass should be tempered glass, tempered glass can also be fully tempered and semi-tempered. Therefore, pay attention to small businesses on the market. In order to reduce costs, semi-tempered glass is used.stainless steel shower set At the same time, because the production process is not up to standard, the glass has impurities and bubbles, and the risk factor is high. Even if the explosion-proof film is attached, it is useless. Again, cheap goods are not good, good goods are not cheap. The national standard for toughened glass is: after the toughened glass is broken, it is considered safe if there are more than 40 pieces of fragments in an average area of 50*50mm. The difference between tempered glass can be tested from the following points:
1. 3C certification: The quality of the glass with 3C certification is guaranteed. It is best to choose the 3C logo printed on the glass by laser. The 3C certification is also ok, but it is not as safe as laser printing.
2. Glass thickness 6-8mm: The shower room glass must be 6-8mm thick to be considered safe. Knock it with your hand, the sound is crisp, and it is better to observe the faint lines on the surface of the glass. Of course, it is not as thick as possible. The thickness is too thick and the weight is heavy, and the profile is easy to lose weight. If higher safety is required, laminated glass is recommended for the shower room, of course, the cost will be higher.
3. The edge of the glass is flat: check whether the glass has missing corners and whether the edges are flat before use. Avoid the hidden danger of glass explosion.
4. Observation with sunglasses: When buying a shower partition, wear sunglasses. If you observe colored lines on the glass, it is safety tempered glass.
5. Explosion-proof film should be pasted on the glass: Although the quality of tempered glass is good, it has a self-explosion rate of three thousandths, so for the sake of safety, be sure to stick the explosion-proof film to prevent the three-thousandth chance of hurting people.